OverviewWe are looking to hire Sales Executives candidates for Real Estate domain. Vacancy : 2 Junior. Sales Executives(Even fresher can apply) Office location : will be either in Viman Nagar or Koregaon Park.
- Bike compulsory
- Good in communication and networking with pleasing personality.
- Should have good knowledge about the demography in and around Pune.
- Mapping of Real Estate Projects / under-construction Projects
- Calling and coordinating clients for site visits.
- Should be able to build rapport with the clients and guide him for his housing requirements
What we can offer youSalary Bracket: 2.5 to 3.6 Lac P. A.
₹21,000 - ₹30,000
10 months ago
Designation: Senior Developer Experience: Developers with 4 to 8 years of experience. Salary: Not a constraint for suitable candidates. Location: Bangalore Good Development knowledge on
- Good Understanding of Enterprise Application Integration
- Architect solutions as per the requirements
- Develop HDL (High Level Design)
- Need to understand the HLD and prepare LLD
- Project planning and implementation
- Develop the code as per the LLD
- Unix environment for development and deployment
- Configure development environment
- Deployment in dev environment – Kubernetes
- Design and deployment of database clusters
- Writing unit test cases as per the LLD
- Unit testing
- Integration testing as per the HDL
- Performance Metric Dashboard – design, develop and deploy
- Development of scalable modules as per microservices architecture
- Development of scalable modules as per serverless architecture (oracle Fn, AWS Lambda)
- Java, Groovy, Kotline, Python
- Message Ques – SQS, SNS, JMS
- Message Broker – Kafka (Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams), Kinesis
- Data Streaming (Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming, Kinesis Streams, Java Lambda Expressions)
- Web Services (SOAP/Rest)
- API (Swagger)
- Postgres, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle Database
- Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Logging Tools (Log4J, SLF4J)
- Log aggregators (ELK)
- Metrics management: Prometheus, JMX
- Dashboard: Grafana
- Junit, Spark